Streamlined for space saving.
Keep your favorite violins safe with the 2005XL Hightech Case for 2 Violins. With an exterior triple-ply shell made of ABS, Airex foam, and PETG and an inside with injected foam cushions that totally suspend each violin, you will be able to travel to an fro without any worry of big bumps or drops harming them in any way. The case includes four bow holders and a "Kun" style shoulder rest. It's easy to carry with two side handles and even backpack straps too.
- 30.7 x 12.6 x 6.3"
- Suspension of the instruments on injected foam cushions
- Strap for a "Kun" style shoulder rest
- Four bow holders
- Two removable accessory pouches
- Shell made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high-performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, PETG)
- Two comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Side handle
- Subway handle
- Two combinations latches
- Male/female airtight seal