Stylish and rugged with large pocket.
Keep your favorite viola safe with the 2202XL Hightech Large Adjustable Case. With an exterior triple-ply shell made of ABS, Airex foam, and another type of ABS and an inside with injected foam cushions that totally suspend your viola, you will be able to travel to an fro without any worry of big bumps or drops harming them in any way. The case includes four bow holders and a "Kun" style shoulder rest, as well as a removable accessory pouch. It's also easy to carry with two side handles and even backpack straps too, but when you reach your destination, you can leav it standing on it's end thanks to antislip and antiwear rubber patches..
- Total Length: 30"
- Body Length: 16.9"
- Upper bout: 11"
- Lower bout: 11"
- 30.7 x 12.2 x 7.5"
- Suspension of the instruments on injected foam cushions
- Removable accessory pouch
- 4 bow holders
- Strap for a "Kun" style shoulder rest
- Length adjustable to 17"
- Maximum bottom width: 10
- Shell made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- Two comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Two combination locks
- Side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Antislip and antiwear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
- Large external pocket: 16.5" x 12" x 1"