An SDI digital input that manages multiple views with ease.
The SmartView Duo from Blackmagic Design features two large independent 8-inch LCD screens in a compact rack mount design that handles SD, HD and 3Gb/s SDI video standards. Ideal for post-production, broadcast and live event monitoring, the SmartView Duo has an easy setup with remotely adjustable screens via ethernet connection and SDI monitoring installation.
- Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed
- Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT with loop through
- Tally: 9-Pin D connector
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M Level B and SMPTE 425M
- SDI Color space: REC 601, REC 709
- Video sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- Software: Internal software upgrade via included firmware updater software and SmartView Utility software via USB or ethernet
- Display element: TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels
- Display response: < 15 ms
- Contrast ratio: Typically 500:1
- Color depth: 16.7 Million colors
- Power supply: 12V Universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries
- Power consumption: < 20 Watts
- Operational voltage range: 12V-15V
- Length: 19 in.
- Width: 1.38 in.
- Height: 5.24 in.
- Weight: 3.15 lb.
- SDI Video input that automatically switches between SD, HD and 3G-SDI
- Auto detection of 2K, HD or standard definition inputs
- Operating systems include Mac 10.12 Sierra, Mac 10.13 High Sierra or later and Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Includes SmartView Duo, power supply and SD card with software and manual