Keeping kids in music all year long is essential to a well-rounded education and helps kids maintain skills they learn throughout the school year. That’s why every year, we bring you our Summer Sound Challenge. This year, presents additional unique challenges to students and parents and we’re here to give you resources and encouragement to #KeepThemPlaying all summer long!
Instrument Rental FAQs
- Top Reasons Students Quit & How to Help Them
- Student Resources
- Tips for Avoiding Summer Learning Loss
- Motivating Students to Practice this summer
- 5 Practice tips for summer time
- 5 Ways to get your kids to practice when schools are closed
- Schools Closed? Fun music activities to keep them entertained
- How a “Home Recital” Can Get Your Kids Musically Engaged When They’re out of School
- Skipping Summer Practice? Try running a marathon with no training!
- Screen time you don't have to feel bad about
Keep them inspired
Fun Books to Encourage Practice
Practice Room Set Up
Get inspiration! Meet some of the amazing musicians we've had the opportunity to interview. Click here