- Item # 1163630
- Model # NYXL1252W
Gauges: Plain Steel 12-16- 24w--32-42-52D™Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you™ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactu… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Exclusive high carbon steel alloy with improved tuning and ideal for drop tuning and traditional "jazz" setups.
Gauges: Plain Steel 12-16- 24w--32-42-52D™Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you™ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D™Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL' provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary "fusion twist" process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel-plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch. Order this great set of D'Addario strings for your axe today!
- NYXL's feature D™Addario' exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5kHz range “ more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1252 offering a wound 3rd/G string for drop tune or traditional "jazz" setups
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh