- Item # 1164839
- Model # NYXL1356W
Gauges: Plain Steel 13-17-26w-36-46-56D™Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you™ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufacture… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Features a wound 3rd/G string for players more tension for drop tuning or a traditional "jazz" setup.
Gauges: Plain Steel 13-17-26w-36-46-56D™Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you™ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D™Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL' provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary œfusion twist process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL' feature D™Addario' exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5kHz range
- NYXL1356W offering a wound 3rd/G string for drop tune or traditional "jazz" setups
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh