- Item # 1004550
- Model # MH6-30
Lo-Rider stainless steel bass strings are roundwound and constructed on a hexagonal core. They provide more depth of tone and are a bit stiffer than Hi-Beams. Bass players who are into slapping, poppi… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Stainless steel bass strings on a hex core for bright high end and great depth.
Enjoy consistancy and accurate harmonics when slapping. Order today.
- Gauges 30-45-65-85-105-125
- Roundwound and constructed on a hexagonal core
- More depth of tone and stiffer than Hi-Beams
- Great consistency and great string-to-string balance
- Fits scale lengths up to 37-3/4"