Versatile wireless microphone system for public speaking and podcasting.
The Gemini GMU-M100 is a UHF wireless system with a dynamic handheld microphone and wireless receiver. This expandable plug-and-play system will meet all your wireless needs with USB rechargeable batteries and long-distance wireless connection. Just plug in and power on, and you’re ready to rock. Gemini’s GMU wireless system is perfect for many applications, including but not limited to: karaoke, busking, weddings, conferences, streaming and podcasting. Both the MT10 microphone and R10 receiver include rechargeable lithium batteries. Conveniently charge via USB with included cable. Batteries provide hours of use on a single charge. The GMU wireless system can support six pairs of devices working without interference as well as ability to transmit one signal to several receivers at the same time.
- Cardioid pattern dynamic wireless microphone
- UHF high-band single-channel receiver with multi-selectable frequencies
- Ultrafast microcomputer controlled PLL Oscillation circuit
- Advance Compression Circuit rejects unwanted noise
- Hassle-free Automatic Transmitter setup via SET button
- Handheld Microphone Transmitter with full-range up and down volume control and LED screen (displays channel number or frequency and battery power)
- Receiver with 1/4" jack, connect to amplifier, pedal, mixer, etc.
- Charge receiver and microphone via USB port