Ditch your traditional front rack and save space in your drum kit setup.
The Stealth Docking Station is an all-in-one solution within the Gibraltar Stealth Series. It's designed for players looking to mount their drums and cymbals without using a traditional front rack. The U-shaped bar offers players all the benefits of the Stealth Series. It features a extremely low profile look, and removes tripod clutter when mounting a 4-piece kit with 2 crashes and a ride cymbal. Since there are no cross connector clamps, this docking station is lightweight. Set up and teardown are simple, and it's easy to transport. Additional hex locking nuts with rubber stoppers are included for multi clamps for extra shell protection if desired. The Stealth Docking Station condenses your hardware while opening up the footprint on stage or in your practice space.
- All-in-one solution for players looking to mount cymbals and drums
- U-shaped bar contours to the shape of a 22" bass drum inch
- U-shaped 1.5" diameter bar discretely hugs the bass drum for players who do not want the bulk of a traditional cross bar
- Easily mounts 1 rack tom, 2 crash cymbals and a ride cymbal
- Removes clutter from tripods on the floor
- Extremely low profile
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- No cross connector clamps which are normally used on front rack
- 3-pack of hex locking nuts with rubber stoppers for multi clamps