Low-profile flight case for the XDJ-RX3 controller.
This low-profile Headliner flight case is designed for use with the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 controller and built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Built from 3/8" plywood with rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, the case also features steel ball corners, an aluminum profile, a recessed spring-loaded padded handle and butterfly latches with padlock staples. In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner cases are designed for ease of use, with an easy locking tongue and groove lid, and ample interior space for cable management. Low-profile also means less weight to carry around (the controller on its own is heavy enough), and no front or rear plates to remove (and misplace). It also includes heavy duty rubber wheels so you don’t break your back carrying it in and out of venues, and rubber feet to keep the case stable while in use.
- External Dimensions: 31.5" x 21" x 9"
- Internal Dimensions: 28.75" x 15" x 6"
- Weight: 28 lb.
- Custom-fit road case for the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3
- Low-profile design for ease of use and transportation
- 3/8" plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- 1" high-density foam interior lining
- Foam pads under lid to protect jog wheels and display