- Item # 1553978
- Model # HL10200
The Headliner Turntable Flight Case is built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, the turntable flight case offers maximum protection for your gear. Built fro… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Protective flight case for turntables and other audio gear.
The Headliner Turntable Flight Case is built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, the turntable flight case offers maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8" plywood with a rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, the Headliner case features steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles and butterfly latches with padlock staples. In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner cases feature an easy locking tongue and groove lid for added convenience, and also include ample interior space for cables.The Headliner Turntable Flight Case fits most standard DJ turntables including Technics SL-1200 and SL-1210 (all models), Pioneer PLX-1000, PLX-500, Reloop RP-8000 MK2, RP-7000 MK2, RP-4000 MK2, Audio Technica AT-LP1240-USBXP and AT-LP140XP (without dust cover), Stanton STR8-150, ST-150, Mixars STA, LTA, and Vestax PDX-3000. Order the Turntable Flight Case today.
- 3/8" plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1" high-density foam interior lining
- Foam pads under lid to protect platter
- Includes removable foam pads to fit various turntables
Headliner Turntable Flight Case
- External Dimensions: 21.25" x 18" x 9.25"
- Internal Dimensions: 17.75" x 14.75" x 7.375"
- Weight: 18 lb.