A hi-hat stand from Ludwig that offers optimized 3-point stability and advanced positioning features.
Ludwig's Atlas Pro Hi-Hat stand's state-of-the art features allow it to perform with rock-solid reliance, eliminating annoying movement that interferes with precise play. The patented Centroid 3-point stability system elevates the rear portion of the foundation plate to create a tripod with the heavy, double-braced legs. Additionally, the Aerodisc bottom cymbal tilter provides flexibility for the drummer to position the bottom cymbal at any level. Throw in the infinite possibilities for the footboard then a bevy of anchoring features, and a new approach to playing stability has arrived.
- Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter (Patent Pend.)
- Vice-grip tube joint with integrated memory lock
- Progressive action linkage
- Infinitely adjustable footboard angle
- Full range adjustable spring tension
- Easy break-down
- Rotatable base Legs
- Centroid 3-point stability system (Patent Pend.)
- SpurLok heel plate anchors