A hi-hat stand from Ludwig that offers a lightning-quick footboard and sturdy double-braced legs.
Ludwig's Atlas Standard Hi-Hat stand's burly, simple construction offers a durable and economical solution for the entry-level drummer who's ready to rock. New Keystone wing nuts, base feet and trusty spike spurs ensure a firm grip on your preferred kit setup and layout. Additionally, the adjustable bottom cymbal angle will provide flexibility for the drummer while the full-wrap cymbal clutch will limit wear on your hi-hat bell/hole.
- New "Speedster" footboard
- New Keystone wing nuts and base feet
- Sturdy double-braced legs
- Fully adjustable spring tension
- Threaded spike spurs for solid anchoring and stability
- Wire base for compact folding
- Non-marring full-wrap cymbal clutch
- Adjustable bottom cymbal angle
- Insulated tube joint clamps