- Item # 1496733
- Model # RS7501
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves your mix. This new tilt-back amp stand is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More import… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Amp stand with adjustable boom.
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves your mix. This new tilt-back amp stand is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More importantly, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. But wait, there's more. In the "why didn't I think of that" department, the fold-and-go RS7501 even includes a 5/8" threaded end, along with a 22" boom arm with a 7" adjustable mini boom arm. Full articulation allows any style of microphone to be positioned for close or medium-distance miking. The proven Posi-Lok clutch design is safe to use with even the most valuable microphones.Both the black EVA rubber amp holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings. Includes 2 cable clips to secure loose mic cords.
- Elevates amp so player hears it better
- Decuples amp from stage to avoid rumble
- Adjustable tilt angle for precise monitoring
- Built-in boom with mini boom for placement
- Folds for compact transport and storage
On-Stage Stands Amplifier Stand With Boom Arm
- Weight Capacity: 100lbs.
- Height Adj: 8"-10"
- Back Bumper Height Adj.: 19"-36"
- Mic Mount Height Adj.: 23"-37"
- Amp Support Arm Lengths: 7.3"
- Angle Adj.: 95-110 Degrees
- Folded Dimensions: 26.5" x 5" x 4.5"