- Item # 1528528
- Model # SMS6600-P
These two On-Stage studio monitor stands are built with heavy-duty steel construction and sturdy hex-shaped bases, perfect for elevating studio speakers and monitors without vibration and rattling. Th… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Pair of heavy-duty steel stands designed for studio monitors up to 90 lbs.
These two On-Stage studio monitor stands are built with heavy-duty steel construction and sturdy hex-shaped bases, perfect for elevating studio speakers and monitors without vibration and rattling. The stands adjust from 36.5-54" in height to customize any listening area, and easy one can safely hold speakers up to 90 lbs. Rubber feet and EVA rubber on the platform add stability and shock absorption when installing on wood, tile or other solid floors, and six leveling carpet spikes can be installed for extra stability when using these stands on carpet.
- Two rugged, all-metal monitor stands
- 9.5" square platform with 1 mm thick non-slip, shock absorbing pad
- Adjusts from 36.5 to 54" with line-it-up pin-locking positions for added security
- Heavy-duty stamped 14" hex base with application options
- 3 rubber feet for solid flooring or 3 leveling spikes for carpeted surfaces
- Solid steel-machined lug with M20 threading for interchangeability and extended lifespan
On-Stage Stands Hex-Base Studio Monitor Stands (2-Pack)
- Height: 36.5 to 54 in. adjustable
- Platform: 9.5" sq. in.
- Base spread: 14"
- Weight capacity: 90 lbs.
- Construction: Steel
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 2