Larger orchestral rolling rack.
An larger rolling rack, the AR-50 is built to accommodate larger selections of instruments. It is versatile and a handy tool to have around for any music program. It can haul gear from place to place, and it is sufficiently handsome and disappears under stage lighting well enough to be entirely appropriate to use as staging for percussion instruments or sound reinforcement equipment. A large foam shelf is ideal for placing orchestral percussion instruments. Its flat-free wheels lock into place for security and stability.
- 1 1/2 in. Square tube construction
- 6 in. Flat-free locking casters
- Perfect for concert or orchestral settings
- Foam-covered top for accessories
- Allows mounting on front, both sides and the bottom