Fits 13" x 11" or 13" x 12" tom drum.
The physics of drum resonance is about to meet its match thanks to the R2 Air Tom Mount from Pearl. For the first time, totally unrestricted, fully uninhibited, tonally uncolored sound can be drawn from mounted toms with the Air Suspension system. Its exclusive four-point floating isolation platform was developed following a research and development journey. By understanding that every drum's best mounting point is in the center of each shell, mounting weight is equally balanced across two floating points at the top and bottom of each tom. This gives true tonal separation from mounting hardware and enhances sonic output. Sustain and tone can even be fine-tuned with the addition of its included rubber IsoDiscs in one of four tension points. Available for both new GyroLock-L or Pearl's standard 7/8" tube arm, R2 Air improves the overall tone of the entire drum set, creates a transition bridge from toms to floor toms, and delivers optimal tone at any angle with a single point of adjustment. This is a new tonal frontier, this is R2 Air.
- Sets the drum shell free for the ultimate in performance and tone
- Totally floating tom suspension gives tonal separation from mounting hardware
- ResoDisc contact points extend decay, included DamperDiscs reduce it
- Available for both new GyroLock-L Tom Holder and Pearl's standard 7/8" Tom Arm
- Improves overall tone of the entire drum set, creates a transition bridge from toms to floor toms
- GyroLock-L Tom Holder is positionable at any angle with a single point of adjustment, and secures angle settings with ease, improving set-up and tear down accuracy and efficiency