The Proline SPS301 speaker stand is design for performers, DJs, schools and other venues that utilize portable PA systems. It’s ideal for speakers up to 60 lb., providing an abundance of security and convenience features in a lightweight, easy-to-transport design. The SPS301 adjusts from 31.5” to 45.7” (800 mm–1,160 mm) for optimal speaker placement, with a wide leg spread that mitigates accidental tip-overs. A friction-locking height adjustment defends against shaft slippage, while a backup shaft-ring locking mechanism ensures complete placement safety. Its robust steel bolt, washer and nut keeps the SPS301 stable even under maximum load and handling. And its collapsible legs and shaft, plus the convenient carry bag, make transporting and storing the SPS301 quick and easy.
- Height adjustable from 31.5” to 45.7” (800 mm–1,160 mm)
- Wide leg spread mitigates accidental tip-overs
- Fits 1-3/8" or 35mm diameter shaft mount speakers
- Safety-first shaft-ring locking mechanism
- Friction-locking height adjustment design
- Compatible with most current pole-mount speakers
- Robust steel bolt, washer with nut fasteners
- Collapsible legs and shaft for easy transport
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.