- Item # 1412022
- Model # MS300
The Proline MS300 is a Professional Orchestral Music Stand, designed to up the expectations for music stands in the industry. Featuring no-tool assembly and one-hand height adjustments, the MS300 is b… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Sturdy and elegant.
The Proline MS300 is a Professional Orchestral Music Stand, designed to up the expectations for music stands in the industry. Featuring no-tool assembly and one-hand height adjustments, the MS300 is built for long-term, heavy usage for private practice, rehearsal rooms, performance stages and institutional classes. A wide, metal shelf with a one-knob adjustable tilt supports music sheets, books, and manuscripts — even stringed-instrument bows. With a fixed 3-leg base and a sturdy metal shaft, this stand stays where you put it and provides years of reliable service. A matte black finish easily disappears on stage to minimize distractions. Also available in a space-saving 6-count pack (MS360) for institutional orders Call or click to order.
- Easy, no-tool, 3-piece assembly
- Quick, one-hand height adjustment with auto-clutch
- Heavy-duty desk for superior support of sheets, books, and bows
- Wide metal shelf with single-knob adjustable tilt
- Sturdy metal shaft and fixed 3-legged base
- Black finish minimizes distractions from stage lighting or perform
- Height: Min: 41 in. / Max: 61.5 in.
- Shelf: 2.5 in. deep
- Desk: 20 in. W x 13 in. H
Proline Professional Orchestral Music Stand
- Shelf height: 15”
- Shelf width: 20”
- Shelf minimum height to ground: 41.5”
- Shelf maximum height to ground: 61.5”
- Overall weight: 8.8 lbs