Designed with an eye-grabbing, black quilt pattern, they’re ideal for keeping your drums safe from dings, dents, scratches, scuffs and everyday wear-and-tear that happens when you’re a busy musician on the go. Rugged, weather-resistant exterior withstands local cartage from your home to rehearsals, practice, jams or lessons.
Bass and snare bags offer extra storage space for heads, cymbals, music sheets, or other flat items. Three layers of incremental protection means extra padding when drums are stacked together.
Inside, you’ll find 10mm foam padding that will keep your instrument safe from internal scratches and scuffs. Convenient “jean tag” dimension callouts on each bag helps identify bag sizes quickly and easily, even in dark backstage environments. A padded handle with full-wrap webbing, plus rubber over-molded zippers means easy setup, knockdown and transport.
- RDBS1 - 12x10”, 16x16”, 22x18”
- RR4BD2018 - 20x18”
- RR4BD2218 - 22x18”
- RR4BD2418 - 24x18”
- RR4SB137 13x7”
- RR4SB1455 14x5.5”
- RR4SB1465 14x6.5”
- RRSB148 14x8”
- RR4TB88 8x8”
- RR4TB109 10x9”
- RR4TB1210 12x10”
- RR4TB1311 13x11”
- RR4TB1414 14x14”
- RR4TB1616 16x16”
- Rugged, weather resistant exterior made of 600D Poly Fabric protects against scratches, cuts, and tears
- Triangle Quilted lids made of Dobby fabric and foam lining provide an additional layer of padding and protection when stacking drums
- 10mm foam lining on sides, top, and bottom guards against impact
- Plush interior lining protects finishes and hardware from scratches
- Heavy-duty metal pulls with rubber coating are rugged and easy to grip
- Padded handle with full wrap webbing is both durable and comfortable
- Deluxe padded storage compartment with dual zipper in lid for drum heads, cymbals, music, or flat accessories on Snare and Bass bags
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Estrogen-progestogen (combined) used as menopausal therapy, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Abiraterone acetate, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.