Premium double-braced combination stand for V-cymbals and V-pads.
With its heavy-duty design and flawless chrome plating, the DCS-30 combination stand perfectly complements the looks and performance of Roland’s high-end V-Drums sets. This premium stand works with V-cymbals and V-pads and features double-braced legs and large-diameter tubing for maximum stability. The telescopic boom arm with geared tilter provides ultra-precise cymbal positioning, and you can easily adjust the L-rod tom mount without affecting the overall stand height. It’s also possible to stow the boom arm in the top downtube for fast conversion to a straight cymbal stand if needed.
- Works with all Roland V-cymbals and V-pads
- Premium heavy-duty design with large-diameter tubing and double-braced legs
- Attractive and rugged chrome finish
- Telescopic boom arm with geared tilter for precise cymbal positioning
- L-rod tom mount with ball clamp for easy pad positioning
- Tom mount can be adjusted independently without interfering with cymbal height
- Boom can be stored in the top downtube for quick conversion to a straight stand