Wireless microphone system for live performers.
The EW 100 G4 Wireless Handheld Microphone System is a versatile wireless system for those who sing, speak or play instruments. With up to 42MHz tuning bandwidth, this wireless mic system provides a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. The set also includes a half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with an intuitive LCD display for full control.
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
- MME 865-1 microphone head (865-S variants only)
- GA 3 rackmount set
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- Power supply
- Two AA batteries
- Two rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 865 capsule on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.