Versatile wireless lavalier system for live sound amplification.
The Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone system is a versatile wireless system for those who sing, speak or play instruments. With up to 42mHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems, this lav mic system is also ideal for moderators and presenters. The set includes a robust bodypack transmitter and a clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omnidirectional) with high speech articulation and easy hands-free operation on any stage.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional)
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100m / 300'
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.