Fast secure connection for superior wireless sound.
The Shure Axient Digital AD3 plug-on transmitter transforms any microphone into an advanced, portable Axient Digital AD Series wireless microphone, delivering impeccable audio quality and RF performance, wide-tuning, and encryption features. Compatible with Axient Digital AD4D and AD4Q receivers in Standard or High Density modes, AD3 features a custom, fast, and secure XLR connector design, support for both AA and Shure SB900-series rechargeable battery options, and simple, user-friendly controls and menus. The AD3 is housed in a lightweight, rugged, metal chassis and is designed to resist sweat, moisture, and debris.
- Patent-pending locking XLR connector for secure, wobble-free connection
- OLED display with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction that is resistant to dust and moisture
- Automatic input staging optimizes gain setting
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- 300 feet (100 meter) line-of-sight operating range
- Selectable modulation modes optimize performance for spectral efficiency
- Standard – Optimal coverage, low latency
- High density – Dramatic increase in max system channel count
- Switchable power levels (2/10/35 mW, region dependent)
- AA battery (included) or Shure SB900A rechargeable battery (sold separately) options
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery option provides up to 8 hours of continuous use, precision metering, and zero memory effect
- External power and charging option over USB-C port
- Switchable phantom power (off, +12V, +48V)
- Included: 2 x AA alkaline batteries, USB-A to USB-C cable, belt clip/pouch, and zippered bag for storage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.