- Item # 1503613
- Model # TL46B/O-LEMO
TwinPlex™ TL46 offers unmatched signal-to-noise, superior natural sound quality, and a high sensitivity output. Perfect for dialogue and medium SPL applications, the TL46 also features an ultra-durabl… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Ideal low-profile microphone for theater applications.
TwinPlex™ TL46 offers unmatched signal-to-noise, superior natural sound quality, and a high sensitivity output. Perfect for dialogue and medium SPL applications, the TL46 also features an ultra-durable 1.6 mm paintable cable, interchangeable moisture-resistant frequency caps with both LEMO and TA4F (TQG) connector options. It’s the premium choice when the message needs to rise above the noise. Disappears on stage, clear sound. Hotter output. Order today.
- Ideal for a variety of theater, film, broadcast, and live TV applications
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Natural sound signature with high sensitivity, available in White, Tan, Cocoa, Black
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F