Ideal low-profile microphone for theater applications.
TwinPlex™ TL46 offers unmatched signal-to-noise, superior natural sound quality, and a high sensitivity output. Perfect for dialogue and medium SPL applications, the TL46 also features an ultra-durable 1.6 mm paintable cable, interchangeable moisture-resistant frequency caps with both LEMO and TA4F (TQG) connector options. It’s the premium choice when the message needs to rise above the noise.
- Ideal for a variety of theater, film, broadcast, and live TV applications
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Natural sound signature with high sensitivity, available in White, Tan, Cocoa, Black
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.