- Item # 1524966
- Model # T1HD
Get the authentic sound of playing with your hands with none of the pain and inconsistency. Timber Drum Company's Slap Mallet is a must have for drummers and percussionists. It works on many instrumen… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Spare your hands with this versatile, creative tool.
Get the authentic sound of playing with your hands with none of the pain and inconsistency. Timber Drum Company's Slap Mallet is a must have for drummers and percussionists. It works on many instruments but especially well on cajon, djembe, congas and bongos. You can even use it for special effects on a drum set. It is made in the U.S.A. in Timber Drum Company's Nashville, Tennessee workshop. The handle is solid birch, which is durable and feels great, much like a thick drum stick. The canvas slap pocket is weighted and flexible, so it makes bass tones and slaps effortlessly. Pro Tip: some players like using the Slap Mallet in one hand and rods or brush in the other hand. Test it out and get creative. You'll love experimenting with the sounds you can create with this Slap Mallet. Order today.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Authentic hand slap sound with the comfort of playing with a stick
- Killer bass tones on cajon and djembe
- Works on cajon, djembe, log drum, conga, bongos, and drum sets
- Solid birch handle for comfort and durability
- Flexible and weighted canvas creates effortless volume and tone
- Official Timber Drum Co. one year manufacturer's warranty