Upgrade your axe!
A TonePros bridge will stay in place and not wiggle at all (even thread play is reduced). As a result, the instrument stays in tune better, has improved sustain, and harmonics will seem to jump out of your guitar. The replacement parts mount on your vintage instrument without marring or modification, making it more playable and allowing you to put away and preserve the original guitar hardware.
- Post diameter: .436"
- Hole diameter: .250"
- Distance from hole to hole: 2.913"
- Bridge height: .421"
- Bridge width: .545"
- Patented pinch freezes and solidifies your bridge and tailpiece
- Stays solidly set without movement
- Improves intonation, sustain, and tuning stability
- Mount on vintage instruments without marring or modification