- Item # 1490998
- Model # DFP-9CL
The only pedal designed with the spirit of Yamaha racing to create a fast reliable feel and make adjustments as quick as shifting gears. The heavy-duty frame along with key ball bearing placement focu… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A smooth, responsive left-footed double pedal engineered for your sole.
The only pedal designed with the spirit of Yamaha racing to create a fast reliable feel and make adjustments as quick as shifting gears. The heavy-duty frame along with key ball bearing placement focuses the energy of every stroke to maximize the playability and sound of each note. The innovative design of the FP9 series was built from the ground up to create a solid pedal with fluid movement, reducing drag and resistance allowing the highest level of performance and reliability. Yamaha hardware is trusted worldwide and sets standard for years of exceptional performance.The DFP-9CL Professional Left-Foot Double Pedal with Double Chain Drive—Quick, smooth and reliable. Call or click to order today!
- Built specifically for left-handed drummers
- Easy-access auto-lock spring adjustment allows instant player feedback
- Swivel spring mounting allows even tension throughout the range of pedal movement
- Cam and direct drive adjustments easily customize playability
- Ball bearing drive connection reduces lost energy, allowing a superior feel
- All bearing universal Joints removes secondary pedal lag
- Secondary pedal anchor for reliable pedal placement
- Stabilizing and anti-skid heel spikes reduce pedal and bass drum movement
- Axle stabilizing bearing chamber focuses beater momentum and creates an effortless feel
- Heavy-duty frame with subframe removes frame flex to transfer all of the player's energy
- Weight-adjustable beater quickly adjusts the pedal feel and the bass drum sound
- Simple drum key adjustments
- Quick side-access hoop clamp
- Racing-inspired semi-hard case included