A streaming solution with the standard of a modern broadcast television transmitter.
The Blackmagic Design Web Presenter is a complete streaming solution that includes a professional hardware streaming engine for direct streaming via Ethernet to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more. It’s like a modern broadcast television transmitter for a new global streaming audience. Plus, the built in USB connections work like a webcam, so you can connect a computer and use any streaming software, or even Skype or Zoom. Stream to the internet via Ethernet or connect a 5G or 4G phone to use mobile data. Web Presenter also includes a technical monitoring output that includes video, audio meters, trend graphs and even SDI technical data.
- SDI Video inputs: 1
- SDI Video outputs: 1 x loop out, 1 x monitor out
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G
- HDMI Video outputs: 1 x monitor out
- Webcam output: 1 x Type USB-C
- HD Video input standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video input standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60
- Video input color space: Rec.601, Rec.709, Rec.2020
- SDI and HDMI monitor out video standards: 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Video streaming standards: 720p25, 720p30, 720p50, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Compatible services and software: YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Open Broadcaster and Wowza Streaming Engine
- Power supply: 1 x Internal 100 - 240V AC
- 12V DC Input: 1 x +12V DC 4‑pin XLR
- Power usage: 21 W
- Length: 5.51"
- Width: 6.9"
- Height: 1.75"
- Weight: 1.66 lb.
- 3G SDI auto detects SMPTE level A or B on SDI input
- Supports direct live streaming over ethernet using Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP)
- Supports embedding CEA-608 and CEA-708 closed captions in your live RTMP stream
- Built in control panel with 2.2 in. color display for video preview, audio meters and status
- Device control via front panel, USB‑C or ethernet