- Item # 1139798
- Model # 15060.011.55
The K&M 15060 Bass Clarinet stand offers a secure fit for your instrument. The universal support bracket can be adjusted in tilt and width, plus the support bracket can be adjusted to the individual i… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Ideal stand for symphonic and pit orchestra work.
The K&M 15060 Bass Clarinet stand offers a secure fit for your instrument. The universal support bracket can be adjusted in tilt and width, plus the support bracket can be adjusted to the individual instrument by converting the removable rubber pads for an exact fit. The V-shaped base makes it easy to position the instrument end pin into the stand. The sturdy tripod base allows the stand to fold compactly for easy transport. Order today and protect your instrument on stage and in the pit.
- Made in Germany–Precision quality design and construction following international ISO 9001 quality management certified practices
- Eco-friendly manufacturing following strict international ISO 14001 and European Union EMAS certified standards
- 5-year product Warranty
- 10-year parts Warranty–parts warehoused in K&M’s U.S.A. facility
K&M Bass Clarinet Stand
- Height: 27.56 to 47.25"/700 to 1,200 mm
- Base diameter: 31.5”/800 mm
- Instrument Support: Felt lined
- Leg Construction: Tube legs with cross braces
- Materials: Steel with rubber feet
- Special Features: support width can be adjusted individually to the size of the instrument
- Suitable for: Bass Clarinet, Eb Clarinet
- Size when folded: 4.73” x 4.73” x 25.39" / 120 x 120 x 645 mm
- Support width: From 2.25" to 3.43" / 57 to 87 mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 6.06 lb. / 2.9 kg