- Item # 0103180
- Model # 15045.011.55
The K&M 15045 contrabassoon stand is a sturdy stand featuring a stable metal support bracket with an adjustable tilt to best fit the instrument comfortably, plus large felt-lined protectors on the sup… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Practice and performance protection and convenience.
The K&M 15045 contrabassoon stand is a sturdy stand featuring a stable metal support bracket with an adjustable tilt to best fit the instrument comfortably, plus large felt-lined protectors on the support bracket to protect the instrument finish. The large rubber-coated support cup provides a secure holder for the bottom of the instrument. The 15045 stand has a tripod base that folds into a compact form for easy transport. Order now and keep your instrument safe.
- Made in Germany–Precision quality design and construction following international ISO 9001 quality management certified practices
- Eco-friendly manufacturing following strict international ISO 14001 and European Union EMAS certified standards
- 5-Year Product Warranty
- 10-Year Parts Warranty–parts warehoused in K&M’s U.S.A. facility
K&M Contrabassoon Stand
- Height: 27.56" to 47.25"/700 to 1200 mm
- Base diameter: 31.50”/800 mm
- Instrument support: Felt lined
- Leg construction: Tube legs with cross braces
- Materials: Steel with rubber feet
- Suitable for: Contrabassoon
- Size when folded: 6.89” x 4.53” x 23.82"/175 x 115 x 605 mm
- Support width: 10.32”/262 mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 7.27 lb./3.1 kg