- Item # 0103180
- Model # 15045.011.55
The K&M 15045 contrabassoon stand is a sturdy stand featuring a stable metal support bracket with an adjustable tilt to best fit the instrument comfortably, plus large felt-lined protectors on the sup… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Practice and performance protection and convenience.
The K&M 15045 contrabassoon stand is a sturdy stand featuring a stable metal support bracket with an adjustable tilt to best fit the instrument comfortably, plus large felt-lined protectors on the support bracket to protect the instrument finish. The large rubber-coated support cup provides a secure holder for the bottom of the instrument. The 15045 stand has a tripod base that folds into a compact form for easy transport. Order now and keep your instrument safe.
- Made in Germany–Precision quality design and construction following international ISO 9001 quality management certified practices
- Eco-friendly manufacturing following strict international ISO 14001 and European Union EMAS certified standards
- 5-Year Product Warranty
- 10-Year Parts Warranty–parts warehoused in K&M’s U.S.A. facility
K&M Contrabassoon Stand
- Height: 27.56" to 47.25"/700 to 1200 mm
- Base diameter: 31.50”/800 mm
- Instrument support: Felt lined
- Leg construction: Tube legs with cross braces
- Materials: Steel with rubber feet
- Suitable for: Contrabassoon
- Size when folded: 6.89” x 4.53” x 23.82"/175 x 115 x 605 mm
- Support width: 10.32”/262 mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 7.27 lb./3.1 kg