- Item # 0020252
- Model # PB-305CT
Protec’s Extra Large Tenor Saxophone Contoured PRO PAC Case is specially designed to accommodate vintage horns, horns with larger bells (fitting bell sizes up to 7″), or horns with keys on the opposin… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A premium ride for your tenor!
Protec’s Extra Large Tenor Saxophone Contoured PRO PAC Case is specially designed to accommodate vintage horns, horns with larger bells (fitting bell sizes up to 7″), or horns with keys on the opposing side of the bell.Each PRO PAC features a shaped wood shell frame which is lightweight and durable, tough weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior, high quality metal hardware, long-lasting custom zippers, and removable padded shoulder strap and ID tag. The molded interior features a soft velvet lining and has built-in compartments for neck and mouthpiece.
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket (18.5 x 7 x 1.5"")
- Large back-side zippered pocket (14 x 8.25 x .75"")
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Includes luggage ID tag
- Soft padded blue velvoa lining
- Separate neck and mouthpiece storage compartments
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Thickly padded adjustable shoulder strap with grip surface & strong metal hardware
- Backpackable with Protec’s optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)"