A portable Fort Knox for any dreadnought acoustic from SKB.
The SKB 3i-4217-18 acoustic guitar case is a revolution in the industry. 3i Series injection molded waterproof cases accommodate any dreadnought guitar and are constructed of ultrahigh-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system with TSA recognized and accepted locks makes this the ideal case to take on that transatlantic tour flight. Its four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military-grade design. The plush interior provides total neck support and protection on all sides.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes case absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented "trigger release" TSA Locking Latch system
- Reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip carrying handle and pull handle
- Convenient quiet-glide wheels