Editor's choice. Great stand.
The K&M 15228 "In-Bell" clarinet stand is extremely small and compact. This stand features five stable die-cast feet that ensure excellent stability and sturdiness. Thanks to the patented and easy to operate screw-in system, the feet can be conveniently stored in the peg. This short peg completely fits into the bell of the clarinet making it easy for transport in all common instrument cases.
- Height: 5.12" / 130 mm
- Base Diameter: 7.72" / 196 mm
- Instrument support: Peg with felt pads
- Leg construction: Screw-attachable leg base
- Materials: Plastic peg, Zinc die-cast legs – five-leg design
- Special features: Detachable metal leg base screws into peg for storage so entire unit can be kept inside the instrument bell
- Suitable for: A and B clarinets
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.282 lb. / 0.13 kg
- Made in Germany—Precision quality design and construction following international ISO 9001 quality management certified practices
- Eco-friendly manufacturing following strict international ISO 14001 and European Union EMAS certified standards
- 5-Year Product Warranty
- 10-Year Parts Warranty – parts warehoused in K&M’s U.S. facility