- Item # 0084367
- Model # MX306CT
The MAX tenor trombone case is a great value case that offers lightweight protection with a simple, yet functional appeal. The case features a tough nylon exterior, soft plush lining with a mold that… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Lightweight but sturdy.
The MAX tenor trombone case is a great value case that offers lightweight protection with a simple, yet functional appeal. The case features a tough nylon exterior, soft plush lining with a mold that can accommodate both F-Trigger or Straight tenor horns, slide area secured by hook-and-loop strap, and two interior compartments for mouthpieces and accessories. Protect your tenor. Order today.
- Comfort Features
- Carry handle features a padded grip secured by a hook-and-loop closure
- Quick-lock closure
- Shoulder strap
- Interior Features
- Lightweight shock absorbing frame
- Two accessory compartments
- Soft non-abrasive plush velvet lining
- Exterior Features
- Padded backpack straps that tuck away into their own pocket when not in use
- Rugged 600 denier nylon
- Rubber feet
- Large front pocket, zippered
- Small accessory pocket, zippered
- Compatible with optional rain jacket (Model # RAIN4)
Protec MAX Tenor Trombone Case
- Exterior dimensions (HxWxD): 38"x13"x12.5"
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Front side pocket dimensions (HxWxD): 5" x 24.5" x 1.5"